You need to collect the Stock Rom to flash your Sharp Aquos S3 mini. Here you will get the official Sharp Aquos S3 mini Stock Rom/ firmware(flash file) completely free. Yes, using the Stock ROM you can easily flash and repair any soft-bricked Sharp Aquos S3 mini.
Backup is the first thing to remember about flashing. Look, when you flash your Android device, it gets factory reset. So, you will lose all of your local data from your device. If you take backup of your personal data and apps then you can recover them after flashing.
Download Sharp Aquos S3 mini Stock Rom / Firmware / Flash File Free
File Size: MB
Android Version: 7.1 (Nougat)
Flashing Process: See the process mentioned below.
How to Flash Sharp Aquos S3 mini
Step 1: At first, you must download the official Sharp Aquos S3 mini Stock Rom.
Step 2: Once you did that, extract the downloaded firmware file. It will show you all required files, tools and drivers.
Step 3: Install the USB driver on your computer. In case you have an older version of USB driver, update it now.
Step 4: Lastly, open the flash tool and locate the firmware to start flashing. For detailed flashing guideline, see the tutorial on flashing.
- It’s highly recommended, to take backup of your data and flies before flashing.
- Remember, flashing process may take a long time to complete. Charge your device above 90% and then start flashing.
- Always scan files before downloading it on your device. Here we have fully scanned the following flash file with VirusTotal and it’s clean.
- Flashing the Stock Rom won’t cause warranty violation of your device.
- Root: It’s more fun to use a rooted android device. To root Sharp Aquos S3 mini see the process.