Here you will get the official Stock Rom/ firmware(flash file) Oppo A1 for free. Using the provided firmware you can easily repair any bricked Oppo A1. Also, you can remove all internal errors from your device to make it faster.
But, you must remember something before flashing. Taking backup is mandatory before flashing your device. Because flashing factory resets your device directly. That means you will lose all of its local data and apps. Once you complete taking a backup, start the flashing process.
Download Oppo A1 Stock Rom / Firmware / Flash File Free
File Size: MB
Android Version: 7.1 (Nougat)
Flashing Process: See the process mentioned below.
How to Flash Oppo A1
Step 1: At first, download the Oppo A1 flash file from this page.
Step 2: Then extract the downloaded file. In the extracted file you will get all other required files & tools.
Step 3: You must install compatible USB drivers on your computer. Otherwise, you may face problems to connect your device to the computer.
Step 4: Now, open the flash tool and start flashing the firmware on your device. For detailed flashing manual, see the full instructions.
- The Stock Rom has all default features and options from Oppo. After flashing your device will becomes lag free and smooth.
- Don’t forget to take backup of your personal data like contact, documents media and apps.
- Charge your device properly before flashing. Your device must survive the flashing period. Losing power in between flashing might cause a bricked
- Be confident that, flashing the stock Rom won’t void the warranty of your device.
- Root: After rooting your device you can get so many new features and options. To root Oppo A1, see the rooting technique.