Download the latest and official Lenovo K5 Stock Rom / Firmware(flash file) for completely free. In the flash file, you will get all required tools, USB drivers, and the firmware. By flashing the firmware you can easily repair any bricked Lenovo K5.
But, before start flashing, you have to take backup. Once you finish the flashing process all local data of your device will get vanished. So, take a full backup of your personal data including apps. After taking a backup you can start the rooting process.
Download Lenovo K5 Stock Rom / Firmware / Flash File Free
File Size: MB
Android Version: 7.0 (Nougat)
Flashing Process: See the process mentioned below.
How to Root Lenovo K5
Step 1: Firstly, download the official firmware of Lenovo K5 from this page.
Step 2: Then you need to extract the downloaded flash file. Then you will get all important tools, files, and USB drivers.
Step 3: Install MTK USB drivers on your computer. If you have an older version of USB drivers, then you should update it.
Step 4: Open the flash tool and locate the firmware. For detailed flash tool instruction, see this guideline.
Readme before leave:
- You must take a full backup of your personal data and local apps. If you don’t take a backup, then you won’t be able to recover your data after flashing.
- Be sure that, flashing the Stock ROM won’t violate the warranty of your device.
- Always flash the right firmware on your device. Flashing incorrect firmware may cause internal problems.
- Always scan files before you download. Here you have fully scanned the Lenovo K5 flash file. It’s completely clean from inside.
- Root: The root access lets you customize and modify your device and get many hidden features. Here’s the how-to root tutorial on Lenovo K5.